Best Furnace Repair in Calgary, AB
If your Heating system break down or stop working properly, you need our reliable Furnace Repair Service in Calgary, it’s important to have a company you can trust that will take care of the problem quickly, reliably and affordably. Call us and we will guide you on the easy steps first or send over our furnace installation experts to resolve your concerns in Calgary
Furnace repair Calgary
When you need reliable Furnace Repair Calgary, call one of our licensed technicians who will be happy to provide fast and reliable service at an affordable price. We give you not only a professional service but we will also make sure your furnace is protected from threats such as gas leakages and carbon monoxide gas leaks in your house. Before you call you can take a look at our tips.
Most common problems for system failures are caused by dirt or lack of maintenance. A well maintained furnace means less problems in the future and your furnace will run optimally.
- For most low-efficiency systems, the pilot is one of the parts that functions every time. Without proper maintenance, residue from natural gas can block the small orifice. You will not have Pilot flame and Gas Valve not open.
- In absence of efficient maintenance, the motor capacitor or bearing becomes weak and as such the blower motor can stop working. Average life for a blower motor is between 12 and 15 years. Replace your filter regularly to increase the life of your motor. The capacitor for your motor will become weak first and you must replace in time to prevent blower motor problems.
- For medium and high-efficiency system, one of the most common problems for the furnace is the sensor- flame. After 3-4 years without maintenance, the sensor can start to be problematic and need replacement. Your furnace will fire up and turn off on short cycle. After more than 3 times, it will turn off and you will get an error code.
- A major problem for high-efficiency furnaces is the condensation drain which requires maintenance. Missing maintenance for a long period of time can restrict the flow of water from the condensation collector box. In the long run this issue could have negative effects on the heat exchanger as it could rust or lead to bad combustion.
Our Furnace Maintenance plan cover
- Thermostat Verification
- CO detector Verification
- Inspect your Heat Exchenger
- Clean Pilot, Flame Sensor and Burners
- Clean Condensation Trap
- Inspect electrical connections
- Check blower motor
- Check Pressure Switch and Draft Inducer
- Analyze CO leaks in the plenum, floor
- Inspect your humidifier
- Verified your filter
- Observ combustion and fresh air intake.